Network Cabling Request
Has your business recently found devices or applications on your network:
- Stop Working?
- Shut Down Unexpectedly?
- Become very sluggish and unresponsive?
There are a few reasons for this.
- The wrong type of cable is being used
- Your network setup is inefficient
- Your network cabling may be damaged
- Your database is too full of data
- If you’re using wireless, it’s better to switch to cable (it’s so much quicker and stabler)
Networks keep everything connected so that data flows seamlessly between devices. You can communicate with one another in your business as well as with the outside world.
When data ends up in a bottleneck, your network slows down, or worse still, applications freeze or the network becomes unresponsive.
Network downtime can cost hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of Dollars/Rands, per hour.
Solutions For Data Networking Issues
We’ve seen it too many times when we arrive at clients with networking issues. We find frayed, broken and patched data cables. The employees are falling over the cables, the cables get in the way on desktops, under desks and it just looks so messy.
The solutions are simple:
- Identify the requirement of the network
- Segment high traffic requirements
- Map out the network – document, number and use a floor plan
- Plan for new data cables to be run
- Leave room for expansion
- Use the right equipment for the necessary volume of data to flow through the network
We’ll do all the planning for you. We just need to know how data is used in your business. If you’re connecting to:
- Access Databases
- Pastel Servers
- The internet
- Web Applications
- Use Video and VOIP
The above types of connections need a lot more traffic bandwidth than email and regular internet access. There is a lot of two way communication that happens. If there isn’t enough bandwidth, you get sluggish performance, freezing and a whole host of other problems.
To prevent this, we use the right kind of data cabling to address each need.
The first place to begin is an assessment of your business.
Use the contact form to the right to contact us, call us on 082 765 8240 or Whatsapp us on 076 102 0460. Let us help set up a network for you.