Thanks for Clicking Through to Request a Consultation
There is quite a bit to consider before setting up a digital signage system. That’s why it’s a good idea to schedule a digital signage consultation so that we can get all our ducks in a row.
So, before you hit the send button on the contact form, go through the following points. We’re probably going to ask you the same set of questions anyway. This will just help you prepare and have all the answers so that neither of us is left wondering anything.
Please make notes, or print this page. This is the typical information we would need from you:
- Have you got your own artwork?
- Do you have your own marketing team to create marketing campaigns
- What type of content do you want to display
- How many locations will be involved
- Is this only local or international
- What type of media player do you prefer
- What size screens do you want
- What brands do you want
- In what kind of environment will the screens be placed
- Are these indoor or outdoor systems
- Are you supplying stands and brackets
- Are you supplying the hardware or software
- Do you require any special certifications from installers
- How will the screens receive internet connection
- Who will we liaise with on site
If you think this checklist is complete, think again. These are just the most common questions we ask. Each install has a different set of requirements, so each install comes with it’s own challenges and we ask different questions in each situation.
Just keep this in mind before contacting us. Feel free to add as much information as possible and don’t be afraid to ask us any questions. We’ve done hundreds of installs and are more than happy to answer any questions you have.