Computer Support And Technology Services In Johannesburg
At one time or another, we all need some help with Tech and make use of computer support and technology services of some type, in our day to day business, or home lives. Our world has become heavily dependent upon Technology.
At times, the technology we use to perform certain functions either breaks down, or ceases to function the way it’s supposed to. It’s at times like these, that you need help, because, all too often, we tend to make matters worse by trying a quick fix.
What Computer Support and Technology Services Should You Look For?
Computer support and Technology Suppliers are not all created equally. So, here is what you should be looking for to cut costs and find a solution that will be best for your business.
1. Look for a Computer support company that has people in your area or at least travels to your area.
- This might seem like a no brainer, but some people will try use remote support suppliers and it doesn’t always work out the way you plan.
- A Local computer support company will probably arrive on your doorstep within the hour. If they can’t make it in 4 hours, move on.
- Are they clean and neat? If they look shoddy, chances are their work quality will be the same.
2. Look for a Computer support company that offers a range of services that you could use today, and maybe in the future too.
- Building a trust relationship with a computer support company takes time, so choose one and if you like the service they offer, stick with them.
- If your business grows, you can call one one company to solve your tech needs, instead of hunting for multiple vendors to fulfill your technology service needs.
At the end of the day, you need to find someone you can trust to resolve your technology challenges and help you whenever necessary so that your business runs proficiently. It’s all about choice, and making the right one will help you reap the profits.
How We Can Help
Some of our services include, but are not limited to:
- The supply and installation of streaming media players and their screens
- The sales, installation and maintenance of computers and tablets
- Solar panels, solar pumps and solar light sales and installations
- Helping you find reputable DSTV Installers in your area
- Supplying server cabinets
- Sales of uninterrupted power supplies
- Suppliers of high speed fibre broadband connections
As we said earlier, the services we offer aren’t limited to the ones listed here, but it gives you a broad overview of what we can help with.
Your Business and Technology
We said earlier that we rely heavily on technology to do most, if not all our work.
In Business there are so many parts of the business that fit together to form a whole operation. A common problem for many businesses is the total lack of planning in regard to power failures, theft and other factors which may cause technology to be affected.
Often, when the technology of a business is affected, all aspects of the business are affected in one way or another, and this can result in a loss of production. A loss of production, means a loss of income. Some companies can survive a break in work for a few hours, some cannot. Loss of production can cause a loss of millions of Dollars/Rand in revenue.
How Computer Support and Technology Services Can Benefit Your Business
We’ve been in the IT Business since 1999. At the time, we started off doing small odd jobs round the house, in the garage and for friends. This steadily grew into a full fledged business and today we serve multiple businesses.
We found common trends among businesses and have a pretty good understanding of where issues in technology will affect a business and the repercussions of a technology flaw. Our understanding of business processes lets us hep you:
- Reduce expensive broadband costs
- Reduce, eliminate, or foresee technology issues
- Place backup systems in place to prevent any interruptions to business
- Plan, maintain and assist to facilitate technology upgrades and replacements
- Assist with alternative energy supplies, batteries and generators where necessary
As with any business, once we have a framework of your business needs in place, we can look at what your most essential needs are and tailor a package to suit your needs.
We cannot guarantee we have the very service you need right off the bat, but we will gladly work with you to structure our offerings to fit in with what you need. We like to give you only what yu need and noting extra that you will never use.
Excess bells and whistles don’t help productivity, they actually hamper it. Simplicity drives productivity.
Get in touch with us to discuss your computer support and technology services needs.